Information we collect
Physimax collects the following information about you:
Video capturing of your movement pattern with Personal Information. This is information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other identifying information about you.
Other Information. Other Information is information that, by itself does not individually identify you, such as browser type, operating system, technical data, and usage. We may link together different types of Other Information or link Other Information to Personal Data.
How We Collect Information
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our Services require you to sign up for a Physimax Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Physimax Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information from your employer, therapy, training services or health plan. When you are eligible to participate in a Program, an Enterprise Organization may provide us with health information such as your name, date of birth, gender, mailing address, health coverage details, and identification number, among other things. We use this information to provide services to you on behalf of your health plan or employer.
- Information Provided to Us by 3rd Party. When you participate in a Program and are asked to obtain your musculoskeletal screening assessment.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from affiliates, partners, and other third parties. This information may be used to provide services to you and to provide analysis about you in comparison to people who are demographically similar to you. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we have collected about you.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Computer, Tablet, or Mobile Telephone information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, device sensors and mobile network information including phone number) and device sensors and related device hardware .Physimax may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Physimax Account. We will comply with the usage/license restrictions and requirements applicable to the device from which the information comes.
- Log information. When you use our Services or view content provided by Physimax, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Physimax Account.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled Physimax service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers. Certain Services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Physimax when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How We Use Information We Collect
To Provide Services To You. We use the information that we collect about you to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services that Physimax provides to you.
To Provide Services To Your Employer / Healthcare / Training Program Provider. We use the information that we collect about you to provide information & services.
What Information We Share
We take your privacy seriously. We do not sell your personal information to any third parties and all information disclosed is the minimum amount necessary to fulfill the legitimate business purpose. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Physimax except in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Physimax when we have your consent to do so.
- As Part of Anonymous Data Analytic. We may further limit the way we share de-identified information.
Service Providers. We may share information:
- For legal reasons. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Physimax if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Physimax, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners to evaluate the effectiveness, value, and analytic trends of the Services.
We keep personal information housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, information we collect (including cookies) are processed and stored in the United States. By using the Services and providing information to us, you consent to the transfer to and processing of the information in the United States.
Transparency and Your Choices
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Manage your email preferences in your Notifications settings.
- Control who you share information with through your Privacy settings.
- Take information out of many of our Services by contacting Physimax Customer Support
Cookies. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it's important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your location preferences.
Accessing and updating your personal information. Whenever you use our Services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our Services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Helpful Information
Self-Registration for these Services is not directed to or intended for use by minors under the age of 16. If you think that we have collected personal information from a minor child without coaching / clinical supervisor, please contact us.